Apply for Indonesian Visa
Visa On Arrival
Health Regulations regarding COVID-19 Pandemic
- It is recommended to continue receiving COVID-19 vaccination up to the second booster or fourth dose, especially for individuals at high risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- It is allowed to not wear a mask when in a healthy condition and not at risk of contracting or transmitting COVID-19, and it is recommended to still wear a well-covered mask when in an unhealthy condition or at risk of COVID-19, before and during travel and activities in public facilities.
- It is recommended to always carry hand sanitizer and/or use soap and running water to wash hands regularly, especially after coming into contact with shared objects e.g. door knobs, elevator button, and stairs handrail, etc.
- For individuals who are unwell and at risk of contracting or transmitting COVID-19, it is advised to maintain safe distance or avoid crowded places to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- It is recommended to continue using the SATUSEHAT application for Android or iOS devices to monitor personal health. This application is only available in Bahasa Indonesia.
Traveling to Bandung
This is perhaps the most comfortable way of getting to Bandung from Jakarta eventhough the airport and the railway station are not linked. You could reach Gambir Train Station in Jakarta from CGK by Taxi, or DAMRI Bus, the journey takes about 1.5 hours. The train ticket from Gambir Train Station to Bandung Train Station could be booked online from official site of Indonesia Railways Company (or PT. KAI) or using its official apps on Google Play Store (for Android) or App Store (for iOS), or travel services such as Traveloka. The train ticket fare is about IDR 200000.
By Shuttle Services
There are several direct shuttle services from CGK airport to several destination points in Bandung. Make sure that your destination point is located as nearest as possible with your hotel location. The journey typically takes around 3-4 hours. You could book the ticket online by using their booking website or apps (see, for example, Cititrans Booking Site or using the apps (for Android)) with the approximate fare of IDR 200000.
Traveling from Jakarta's Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) to Bandung by bus is a popular choice for budget-conscious travelers. Upon arrival at CGK, passengers can easily find bus operators offering trips to Bandung at the airport's transportation hub. The journey typically takes around 4 hours depending on traffic conditions and the type of bus chosen. Passengers can expect a comfortable ride with air-conditioning, reclining seats, and occasionally, onboard entertainment. Upon arrival in Bandung, passengers can disembark at the city's main bus terminal or request a drop-off at their preferred location. The estimated fare is around IDR 175000.
If you prefer a more convenient and faster option, taking a taxi from Jakarta's Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) to Bandung is a good choice. Upon arrival at the airport, passengers can easily find taxis at the designated pick-up points. Depending on traffic conditions, the journey typically takes around 3 hours. Taxis are air-conditioned, and drivers usually speak English or basic Indonesian, which can be helpful for non-Indonesian speakers. Upon arrival in Bandung, passengers can be dropped off at their preferred location, such as their hotel or the city's main tourist areas. However, it is worth noting that taxi fares can be higher than other transportation options, so it's important to negotiate and agree on the fare with the driver before embarking on the journey. The estimated fare varies, depends on taximeter and/or negotiation, but could reach to IDR 1500000.
Local Transportation in Bandung
Hotel Around ITB
Beehive Cafe and Boutique HotelAddress: Jl. Dayang Sumbi No.1, RW.3, Lb. Siliwangi, Kecamatan Coblong, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia 40132.
+62 22 2505801
Scarlett Dago Hotel BandungAddress: Cidadap Jl. Siliwangi No.5, Hegarmanah, Kecamatan Coblong, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia 40141.
+62 22 2500300
Serela Cihampelas HotelAddress: Jl. Cihampelas, Cipaganti, Kecamatan Coblong, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia 40131.
+62 22 82062441
NEO Dipatiukur BandungAddress: Jl. Dipati Ukur No.72 – 74, Lebakgede, Kecamatan Coblong, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia 40132.
+62 22 82526166
Favehotel Premier – CihampelasAddress: Jl. Cihampelas No.129, Cipaganti, Kecamatan Coblong, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia 40131.
+62 22 2030300